Friday, June 6, 2008

PARTY!



WOW!!! Thanks to everyone who got to be a part of Liam's 1st Birthday party. We had a great, but hot time. I only have one picture right now and that is the time to go home picture and Auntie Steph said she would take a picture of all of us together. Usually it is Joe and Liam or me and Liam. Anyway so many presents I don't know what to do, but we already opened them all after he had a bath and he played for a hour with them. So my house will look even more like a daycare now but it is just for two kiddos. So THANK YOU all for making it such a special day. Okay and I did cry at his party because his Uncle Matt, Aunt Vittoria, cousin Julian got Liam a shirt that said "I am a Big Brother" I guess it really hit me then. I am hopefully getting an ultrasound from Debby on my birthday Sunday so we can see how thing 2 is doing and how far along I just might be. I will post some pictures of that then. Liam got his first haircut today by Erica. She is my hairdresser. It took about 3 mins and he sat still for her because he had a comb and mirror to play with. I do have a picture of that. We are wiped out and Liam got a Kungfu Panda stuff animal from my Grandma, Grandy, Aunt Donna, and Uncle Alan and he went to sleep with that a few mins ago. Goodnight!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.

Anonymous said...

We should have a great day today.

Anonymous said...

Concentrate to the things that could give information to the people.