Monday, October 6, 2008

Pudding party!!





okay and I feel really bad. I forgot yesterday Liam turned the big 16 months. He is running now. Not so well but he can almost stay up with Emily. Also he is doing puzzles like he has done them forever. Still cutting some molars. Loves his milk right now and hates chicken of any kind. He is a burger man. Which is great for me because I gag when I eat nuggets now. Some of you know Joe's mom has been in the hospital for a week and a half because her blood count has been so low. Like a 7 and that isn't good. She has now had 5 blood transfusions within the time she has been in and red blood count would go up after the transfusions and then a few days later go back down, so now finally tomorrow they are doing a bone marrow biopsy. Hopefully this will go smoothly and she will recover quickly. They say she will be able to go home tomorrow also. The biopsy is at 9:30. Please say a prayer for her and our families. I will let everyone know as soon as we find out everything. Thanks

0 comments: