Monday, February 11, 2008

We have a CRAWLER!!!


We have a CRAWLER!!! Well he has just started this past Thursday. Joe and I have been wondering when was he going to start. It was so funny at first. He would head bang and somehow his headbanging moved him, so he did this for 2 days. Now he will crawl a little then sit down and clap for himself. Also Liam is getting 2 top teeth. Joe's basketball season is over and we are so proud of him for head coaching two teams this year. This Sunday Joe, Liam, Mom, Dad, Cathy, Shannon, Grandy, and I went for a family walk at Sunset Park. Windy but nice to get outside some. Anyway have a good week.

1 comments:

Melissa Halford said...

YEA!!! I am so glad you are blogging! I can't wait to see constant pics of sweet baby Liam. I cannot believe he is trying to crawl...craziness! Love you!