Tuesday, March 4, 2008

9 Months Old



Liam is 9 months old!
Well not until 1:15, but I am not planning on being up at that time. This is going to be his Easter outfit, if it is not to cold. His Auntie Shan got this for my nephew Preston 4 years ago and my other nephew Landen wore it last year and now Liam gets to wear it. I just love these colors on him. Ohh and look at those legs!!!


Up to date things:


  • 4 teeth and counting

  • Crawling

  • Cruising on every piece of furniture or Mommy

  • Bun Bun the $1 bunny

  • Daddy's shoebox *Spend lots of money on toys and they play with the cheap ones

  • Biting *Me and Emily

  • Loves his Oreos

  • Loves Elmo's World and Praise Baby

  • Feeds Opie from his highchair- we are working on that one

  • Follows Mommy, Daddy, or Emily

  • Still loves to brush those teeth

  • Loves his apple juice (When we give it to him)

  • Books, Books, Books * Emily is a big reader and of course he has to do what she does*


I am sure there is something I am forgetting, but I am ready for bed. So bye bye 8 months hello 9. Can't wait till 10! Okay I can but it is just so exciting to see your own child growing up. I know I will miss it, but we all have to grow up. Goodnight!!!

1 comments:

Casey said...

Hey! I just found your blog. I'll keep checking back for more cute pictures. Thanks!