Saturday, March 29, 2008

Joe's new toy

Yep we got a car. A 2008 Dodge Charger. Here is a picture of it. It was getting to dark so I will take some more tomorrow when it is daylight still. Anyway it is Dark Titanium and we all love it!!! And for those of you who don't know we are also closing on the house that we live in (my parents house) in the next week or two. Update on Liam he has another tooth. So three this month good thing he isn't a bad teether. And he is on some more allergy meds because he just keeps a runny nose and sneezing all the time. Steroids cleared it all up but he can't be on steroids forever.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Ok so I feel completly out of touch even though I just saw you this morning. I had no idea you got a new car or that you are buying your parents house (which is now your house). That is so exciting! That is so great for you guys. Congratulations on both!