Friday, June 13, 2008

Sick, Pedicure, and FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I am just nauseated all day long the only time it is relieved is when I finally get full, but it returns within 30 mins. I don't care this time though I know what kind of blessing it is and how this will hopefully end in a couple more months. I also am anxious because I might have been around someone who had Fifths Disease so I am had blood work done on Monday but they haven't got the results back. Pray for me please. I don't want to worry myself sick over this and so far I haven't I just need to know. zaq- Liam just typed that, Anyway the Oppenhuizens got me a manicure and pedicure for a gift for watching Emily (although I don't need them to get me gifts I know they appreciate me) well I had the pedicure done on Wednesday and wow I love having people rub my feet and paint my toes. So thanks Oppenhuizen's I greatly appreciate it and so did Joe he did not have to rub them that night. Actually he hasn't done it any since then. Lastly Florida aahhhhh we are leaving tonight well 3am on Saturday but hey I count it as tonight. So I will not have a blog for a week or so, but get ready for some pictures when we come back. I will let you guys know if I find out anything about 5ths disease before I leave.

1 comments:

The Huffman's said...

I hope you feel better(I know how you feel-haha!) And I hope everything is ok. I will pray for you. I hope you guys are having fun in Florida! I love you and I'll talk to you later!