Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This is what I have been waiting for!!!!


So what do you think? I absolutely LOVE them. Joe hasn't seen them in person yet but I sent him an email to see what he thought. My reaction was sobbing. Yeah and no it isn't my hormones. These pictures captured my son perfectly. And the one with our hands, well I didn't even know she took this until I was viewing them. So yes she will surprise you with some wonderful photographs. By the way these are my cousin Melissa's photographs. She is the one who just started up her buisness. Ahhh I can't wait till Chloe is her. I will be broke, not because she is expensive her prices are great. It is the fact that I will have to have her taking pictures of my kids every time we see her. Thanks Melissa you have no idea what these mean to me! Love you.

2 comments:

Melissa Halford said...

Thank you so much! I am SO glad you like them but what's not to like about that gorgeous thing! I can't wait to capture him and his little sister for years to come. I knew you would cry! Love you lots and lots!

Melissa Halford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.