Sunday, November 30, 2008

Branson






We have been back from Branson since last night. We only stayed one night but I must say we all had a good time. Liam had a dvd player that we borrowed from his MeMe and PawPaw Tim so he was really good. He still wanted to read some books and took his nap, but his schedule is off and has been since Thanksgiving. Anyway he is already asleep tonight but he was so ready to go by 7:15. I think Joe's favorite part of the trip was Coursey's. If you don't know what I am talking about it is a meat and cheese place. Smoked ham, turkey, cheddar, beef jerky, bacon, YUM!!!!
Liam's favorite was probably the real Santa Claus we saw as we were enjoying lunch at Hard Luck Diner. I told Joe we should go there because the waiters and waitresses sing the whole time. Little Man did his dancing in the booth and said "hi" to them All because our booth was right next to the cd player. My favorite was of course all the sales. Oh I wish I could let you all see the outfits we got Chloe. So cute and 2 of the cardigans we got her were on sale from 20.00 to 1.99. I would have bought more of them but some other lady heard Joe tell me they scanned 1.99 so she grabbed the others. Darn!! Liam got a pair of Bass sandals for 3.90 that were originally 40.00 for next summer, I got me a dress for 20 instead of 40 and Joe got Tommy Hilfiger khakis for 18.00 instead of 50.00 . I got a few presents taken care of , but I really thought we were going to get everybody done. Oh well just more shopping to do with the family. Niki I got Kate and Chloe matching dresses and shirts at Carter's so I will have to give you Kate's at your shower. Speaking of I have my first shower this Sunday the 7th from people at our church. Kasie is throwing it for me and she is also making Liam's Christmas outfit. It is going to be so cute. She is starting up her own business so if anyone needs some very nice dresses, smocking or monogrammed, or tutus she really does it all including boys things leave me a comment and I can get her your information if you want to see her stuff. I am at 31 weeks today and so far everything is still looking good except for my belly has this rash that is so itchy. I hope this doesn't last till the end but if it does I can handle it , just a little annoying because lotion isn't helping at all. I go back to the dr. next Tuesday for 32 week check up. We have a busy weekend this week , we have Claire's (our niece) birthday on Saturday, going to the Circus for it, Reese's (my cousin Ashley's little boy) right after the Circus is over, and then my shower for Chloe. So hopefully I can get some pictures loaded if it will let me. Joe is going to try to do some uploading at work tomorrow so we will see if it will let him on a different computer. Oh one more thing I had all of my family on my mom's side decorate ornaments with their families names on them and bring them as a surprise for my grandparents. It was great. So Thanksgiving everyone brought theirs and we put her tree up and hung up the ornaments. I don't have a picture but I think everyone enjoyed doing this new tradition even if it is just this year. I saw the idea on Days of Our Lives.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I had that same rash when I was pregnant, I got some relief using aveno oatmeal bath everynight. It didn't relieve the itching completely but it did calm it some. I remember that rash for sure. It is annoying.

Kristi said...

I had that same rash when I was pregnant, I got some relief using aveno oatmeal bath everynight. It didn't relieve the itching completely but it did calm it some. I remember that rash for sure. It is annoying.

The Huffman's said...

I'm so excited! They will be so cute! We'll have to take their pictures together being twinkies. Has anyone else said anything about giving you a family shower?