Monday, January 12, 2009

Chloe will be here TODAY!!!

I came into labor and delivery at 10:30 last night. Dialated at 3-4 and 70% when I came in. Now my water has been broken and I am at 5 and 80% effaced. Yeah!!! Lots of walking the halls and rocking in the rocking chair. Dr. Pinter will check me very soon and start my pitocin to speed up these contractions. Liam is doing great and doesn't like me in this gown. I don't blame him. Not my color. Joe has been with me the whole time well he went to eat breakfast but other than that he is right here along with my mom. Chloe has an entourage out in the waiting room. Joe's parents, mine, Aunts, and cousins. We are all so excited and can't wait. My neice Lucy just happened to bring her laptop so that is how we are able to update. I will try to update soon.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Hooray! We can't wait to meet her. Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Praying for a speedy delivery!
Aunt Terri