Monday, March 16, 2009

Chloe

Well last night we decided to try the Pregestimil formula(fat malabsorption formula) because her stools had mucus in them again which usually means there is blood. Either way not good to have in there. So my aunt actually found some in Maumelle at there Kroger, no where in Saline county carries this you have to order it. Anyway she did wonderfully on it last night. Actually didn't take a bottle for 6 hours!!!! slept in her car seat so her reflux won't bother her as bad and was in a great mood all day ,so far, today. This may be a fluke but I don't know what formula they will be able to put her on next, seems like this was the last straw. I am so thankful her doctor didn't have us come into the office, lots of viruses going on and she does not need any of those. Oh and to add a little bit more she has thrush. Liam didn't have this so I didn't know what to do or what to expect, but they have this over the counter med called Gentian Violet(?) oh my goodness. It turns anything she spit up on purple....so we tried that for two days and did some good then yesterday I noticed it was getting worse again. Now she is using Nystatin(?) for like 7 to 14 days, 4 times a day. I thought she would not like me putting a Q-tip in her mouth with gooey stuff but she actually was smiling and talking to me so I guess she likes it!! Oh and she isn't spitting up much at all on this formula. I want to thank you all for praying for her and myself we defiantly feel them. God is so wonderful and so are you guys. Hopefully we won't have to go to the doctor this week , but next week we do because she has her 2 month check up and shots:( Liam is doing great and being the best big brother ever. He is still amazing Joe and I everyday, not to mention making us die laughing because of the random things he comes up with. Hope you all have a great week suppose to have wonderful weather this week. Yah!!!!!!!

0 comments: