Thursday, June 4, 2009

4 years together!!!

I can't believe Joe and I have been married for 4 years today. Time really does fly these days. For the ones of you who don't know my mom and Joe's sister were friends in school, then Joe's mom had him about 20 years later , Joe and were in the same kindergarten class and yes we really were boyfriend and girlfriend. He colored me a picture of Daisy duck and my mom saved it all these years. He also gave me a leather heart bracelet but right now we aren't sure where it is but my mom saved that as well. Anyway so then after both of us moving schools we FINALLY started dating the summer before our senior year, so we have actually been together for 8 years. And we both have lived in Saline County all of our lives and now with his job (which is the Clinton one) we will be moving our family to Van Buren County. I know at times this will be hard but I truly believe this is where God wants us to be. Thanks Joe for putting up with me for all these years now. Ha!! Really thank you for my most beautiful gifts ever (Liam and Chloe of course). I LOVE YOU so much!!!!!I would put pictures up but blogger still won't let me because of the virus our computer once had. But it will let me put video up and since Joe got me a new digital camera with video I will put some up soon.

Okay now onto other news:
Chloe had her swallow study done and is aspirating. So we have to thicken her bottles up even more than what they were. So now she is having them thickened to Honey consistency. So her 7 oz bottle actually volume wise is 10oz. I took her for her 4 month check up yesterday and she is weighing 19.1 pounds 99+%, 27 inches 99+%, 165/8 inches for head 70%, Everything checked out great with everything she is doing. She isn't behind any even after all she has been through. We did stop putting her in her car seat while she sleeps (reflux) and she is only waking up once to eat which is so much better than three times a night. We can't start her on food until six months because of all the GI problems she has had.

Liam is getting taller and skinner, okay so maybe not skinny but not much baby fat anymore :( .We go for his 2 year check up on Tuesday. Tomorrow he will be 2. I am still in shock. I will do a 2 year post on him sometime this week.

Joe's job, well after all the jobs here didn't work out we decided Clinton is where God was telling us to be. After I let it go and quit praying for jobs where we didn't have to move, I stopped stressing out and am at peace with it. I still get sad some but this is mainly because family won't be there within 15 mins if I want to see them. But I still am going to be able to stay home with my kids and I won't be watching anyone's so I can go when we need to!!! Now onto houses. Ugh! this was the frustrating part since there are some many workers drilling for natural gas or something like that they have majority of the rent houses. But we did find one thanks to the head coach for telling us and showing us. An older couple own it and it is a 4 bedroom 2 bath good size lot with garden in the backyard. The only downer was one room the lady keeps locked because she stores some things in it and the older man gardens in the backyard. She is so sweet so I really don't think this will be a problem. So as of July 1 we will be in Clinton. Joe and I drove up there on Tuesday to get his contract signed and to find a house, so those two things were accomplished. We also found out that there is a TACO BELL!!! in case you didn't know that is my favorite. And there is a walmart also. So I will be fine.

Liam is having a Bug party on Saturday and my birthday is Monday so I am sure I will be updating the blog about these things.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

You know after you move you are going to have to figure out how to load pictures. We are gonna have to see those babies. Happy 4 year Anniversary. We will see you Saturday.