Monday, October 12, 2009

Beckett is here!!






My brother and Vittoria added another member to the family, Beckett. Don't you just love the name! He weighed 8 pounds and was 19 1/2 inches tall. Everyone is doing well. He looks a lot like his older brother Julian but with dark hair.
And Chloe is 9 months old today. What is so funny -well to me it is- When I was at the hospital with Chloe after I just had her Vittoria told us that she wanted another baby, well nine months later to the day she has a baby. I think that is funny. Anyway here are a few pictures of the little miss today. She is into everything and starting to cruise furniture these days. Says Dada and Hey all day long. We noticed she started breaking out again when we gave her Cheerios so we said goodbye to those and she loved them. ugh, I know it could be much worse but she is my daughter and I just never imagined all the things a baby could be allergic to.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

She is getting cuter and cuter. I love that she has enough hair for bows now. You know I LOVE bows. Mine don't leave the house without one in! That is funny about Vittoria. You told me that when she told you she was pregnant but who would have guessed that he would be born exactly 9 months later.