Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Never turn your back on a 2 year old with markers!!!

I had to feed Chloe a bottle and told Liam to color. I turned around to this
He had colored his face, he said "for Halloween". I busted out laughing, but we talked about how he is not to do that to his body again and it would have been better on paper so we could look at it everyday. Oh well at least they are washable- maybe in like 3 days it will come off. Anyway Chloe is drinking out of a straw at lunch or dinner now , sippy cups are to hard to suck her simply thick through so we tried a straw and she loves it. When we ate in Branson last weekend I gave her some sweet tea and she LOVED it.

and I just had to take a picture of her sleeping the other night, she is a light sleeper so I never get to take a picture of her like this.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Be glad mom, that it isn't on the walls or furniture. That is too funny, you can never take your eye off your little man! Love this picture of sleeping Chloe. We miss yal too!