Monday, January 18, 2010

Chloe's 1st Birthday Party

This past weekend we drove down to Bryant to have Chloe's first birthday party. We had it at Larry's Pizza in Bryant and it was a great set up. She had around 60 people show up and I think everyone had a great time and a full tummy!!


This was her invitation


Her HUGE cake!


Smash cake


Enjoying her pizza


GG and Aunt Sherry


Aunt Vittoria, Beckett, Aunt Terri


Claire, Liam, PawPaw Tim, Emily, MeMe


Shannon and Aunt Cathy


One of the 6 tables


Emily and Katy


Another Table Full
Niki, Chris,Kate, Haley,Reese,Blake,Ashley,Uncle Don, Aunt Renita, Kristi, Ben ,Brittyn, and Lexyn


Cousin Kate who is one month younger



Vittoria and Beckett


Ben, Kristi,Lexyn , and Brittyn


Destiny,Denny,Cindy,Richard,Stephanie,Beth,Emily,Chad,Katy,Easton,Angie,Zach,Landon


Richard and Stephanie the newlyweds!


Pizza




Claire and Chloe


Her stroller for her babydolls


Cake time





She was pooped!!!
I guess I forgot to get a picture of the other tables but of course her MawMaw, PawPaw James, BeBe, Auntie Shan , Uncle Matt, Julian, Aunt Britney, Bo , Preston, Landen were there. Sorry guys I really thought I had some pictures of you guys too! Auntie Shan is the one who brought her birthday hat. I really didn't think Chloe would keep one on so I didn't buy her one but she kept that one on. Thanks Shannon. And Thanks to everyone who made her birthday so special!!!

1 comments:

Cori said...

I hope Chloe had a great birthday! She is so cute.

I left you an award on my blog :)