Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving week

I can't believe this, but I didn't take any pictures on the day of Thanksgiving. Thankfully I have an Aunt who did so I will get to see how the kids have changed from year to year. We just were so busy with family get togethers that pictures never crossed my mind, well not until we were all in our pjs and going to bed. Oh well. My parent's wanted all the grandchildren to come over to decorate their outside "Christmas Tree" so all the parents got to have a date night. Here are some pictures of the kids having fun in the leaves before the party started. They had a blast decorating the tree, eating ice cream, reading/listening to the Grinch, and they each got a stuffed animal of either the Grinch or the dog( can't remember his name).









Joe and I ate at Outback with some giftcards we have accumulated and then went shopping to finish up our lists. I am happy to say I am done with the exception of two gifts!!! It feels so good to spread the money out over many months so you can get everyone something that they will appreciate. I also got all the presents for all of the December Birthday's. Friday after I went to the grocery store we decided to let the kids paint their own ornaments so we could start that tradition just like my parents did in our house. On Saturday we decided to get out the Christmas decorations and decorate. I will have to take a picture of our tree tonight since it isn't completely decorated. I don't do a fancy tree anymore b/c I want the kids to be able to enjoy the ornaments on the tree if they feel like they need to play with them. Chloe has a tree in her room and then we decorated outside a little.


























When we went to Branson with Kaye and James she bought tons of clothes for the kids. Well this week she gave me some of them. Chloe has 3 different outfits on in these pictures and they are only part of what I have. I am so excited to play dress up in some really cute clothes. I don't splurge on the kids clothes since they grow out of them so fast but she did just that for us. Our family really appreciates our parents , they care about our children more than you can imagine. So glad we have caring family members.

0 comments: