Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking back at 2010, but looking forward to 2011

Some days go by so fast and others so slow, but I really can't believe another year has past. Here is what our 2010 looked like. Can't wait to see what is in store for our family for 2011!!!

January
Chloe turned 1 on January 12th


Feburary
We bought this house!!!

March



Went to Branson  with MeMe and PawPaw!

April

Fishing with PawPaw and MawMaw

Emily's 4th Birthday


 Cute pictures of my babies

May
Swimming with our favorite neighbor. And Liam learned to swim and jump off the diving board!!




Pigtails!!!
 


June
Liam turned 3 on June 5th!





Florida family vacation in Destin

July
Played in mud.
Dentist for the first time.

August





Made silly faces.



September



Made Grandparent and Great Grandparent's day cards! Because we love them so much!!!!
Liam started Awana's!


Cheered on the Clinton Yellow Jackets



October

 Made shirts for the zoo!!

Went to the pumpkin patch with family






 Trick or treated at GG and Grandy's

 Gave GG kisses!!!!











November
Visited Mrs. Claus in Branson

 Branson with PawPaw and MawMaw

 Decorated ornaments

December

 Potty trained
 Loved each other
Had a wonderful Christmas Eve with MawMaw and PawPaw


 Opened presents together at MeMe's and PawPaw's
 Celebrated Daddy's 27th Birthday
Went to Blanchard Springs Caverns


Right now our family need your prayers. My Grandma(GG) is so precious to our family and has the flu, but has had a rough time with it so she is in the hospital getting some medical care. I have the best parents in the world and they love my grandparents more than anyone I know. Please pray for them as well as well as the rest of the family. I know they have to be exhausted ,but they are such great examples to my brother, sister ,and I . I never want to deal with sickness but that is part of life and sometimes life is hard and tough. Just pray!!!!

0 comments: