Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Busy, but Wonderful Weekend

Friday Liam and I joined MeMe(my mom)at her school carnival. It was small but cute. All the grandchildren got to be there. Liam and I had to leave early so we could go watch the Eagles beat Centerpoint. Yeah!! Anyway here are a few pictures of Liam at the carnival.








Aunt Vittoria, Julian, Liam, and Uncle Matt










Liam loved playing with the balloons.










Radio Disney was there so all the cousins had to DANCE!!!!

On Saturday our nieces Lucy and Claire came to spend the night with us (Liam).
We watched Indiana Jones, which they would tell us what was going to happen before we knew it, Ate Pizza and Kettle corn. Yum!!









And Sunday we all went to church and then headed out to the 4-H center. The kids loved it. Claire and Lucy fished and Lucy caught one. So did my nephews Bo and Preston but I didn't get a picture of any of them with their catches. We played tennis, yes I am horrible and Lucy takes lessons so needless to say I had fun and she laughed at me a lot. Then Claire and I went canoeing. She had never been before, so my cousin Shannon(who works out at the 4-H) showed Claire the techniques and of course Claire got them as soon as she told her. It was great. All the kids got to feed the carp and catfish so that was fun to see. And Liam had his first toasted marshmallow. So here are some pictures from all the days adventures.

Landen,Julian, MeMe, and Liam feeding fish!

Landen

Liam and Landen playing tennis

Liam, Claire,Julian,Lucy, and Landen

Claire and I before canoeing

Lucy and Preston feeding fish.

Liam enjoying his marshmallow. I have no clue what this face is for. Ha ha!!!

The day is over and Liam is a taking in the view. Thanks to everyone who made our weekend so wonderful.

0 comments: