Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been Christmas Tagged!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?Hot Chocolate with marshmallows!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He doesn't wrap presents.Well he didn't until I reached a certain age and then he decided to.

3. Colored lights on house/tree or white lights? White lights on our garland around the front door, but this year our tree is fun and has colored lights.

4.Do you hang mistletoe? Yes on the garland.

5. When do you put your decorations up? This year we did it before Thanksgiving, but usually the day after.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?I don't have a favorite, I love all food especially right now. Anything without onions!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? One year there was some red lights flashing outside and this loud noise and I thought for sure that was Rudolph's nose and the sleigh. Come to find out later in life it was the sewer people working on the line that night.Ha!!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?I have no clue, but it was the same year as my younger brother so I guess we just figured it out.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?When I was younger we got to open one gift after dinner. Mom or Dad would pick which one. Now Joe and I do. I think for the past two years we ended up opening all of ours from each other. We don't buy much for each other.

10. How do you decorate your tree? I have a fun tree with Joe's school ornaments and we were going to get mine out of storage but haven't gotten around to it. So it is just colorful and has lots of fun ornaments.

11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Like to look at it and play in it for a couple of mins. Make up days for schools so I would rather it snow when school is out already.

12. Can you ice skate? I went to a birthday party at an ice rink and held on to the wall the whole time. So no I can't.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Yes, it was my convertible! Pink, Barbie convertible when I was like 4!

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? I love going to see everyone and watch the kids faces as they open there gifts.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Any cookie or fudge.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Playing games at my grandparents. Especially spoons.

17. What tops your Christmas tree? Gold Glittery Star

18. Which do you prefer-giving or receiving? I love to give gifts.

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Grandma got ran over by a reindeer

20. Candy Canes-yum or yuck? Yum

21. What do you want for Christmas? My hair highlighted

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? Yeah Church and this year Joe's work.

23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs? I wear pj's at our house and wear something comfortable but cute to everyone else's houses.

24. Do you have a Santa hat? No

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? Both of the families.

I tag George, Melissa, and Niki!

0 comments: