Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My kids are getting older!
















Okay so now I have to update on two kids. Liam will be 20 months tomorrow and I truly can believe how fast they really grow up. He loves the "Wiggles" so much that he has all of their dances memorized and does it with them. It is hilarious!!! We have it on film but not where we can load it. Liam is still doing wonderfully with his sis as he likes to call her. It is great to see him bonding with her already. Miss Chloe is doing great. She is already drinking 5oz every three hours and in size one diapers. She is pretty much out of the newborn clothes, except the pants she can still wear. Loves her pacifier. Sleeps at night except when she wants to eat, but goes right back to sleep. Rarely ever spits up and if she does it is nothing like Liam did. Joe's school Arkansas Baptist threw us a baby shower this morning. We had pancakes, fruit, sausage, juices. It was great. I got to meet more of the teachers and they are all so sweet. I am so grateful he has a job there. A true blessing. They gave us "green formula"aka money. Speaking of we are about to do a class with some other couples from our church and I am sure a lot of you have heard or done this and I will let you know our outcome. It is called Financial Peace and will hopefully direct us with our money a little bit better now that our family has grown and we have all kinds of bills. Anyway enjoy some pictures of the kids.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

We are doing that Financial Peace study too, and I am actually excited! I can't believe Chloe is in size 1 diapers and out of Newborn clothes, my girls are in size one diapers and wearing 0-3months clothes and they are 8 monthes old! Crazy!!! You forgot to put pictures up!

The Huffman's said...

She is so beautiful! You have 2 gorgeous kids!