Friday, September 25, 2009

A skunk , REALLY?!

I woke up in the wee hours of the morning thinking what is that smell? In my dream I was wearing rubber gloves so I thought it was all in my head and went back to sleep. Then a few hours later I woke up again and ask Joe if he smelled that? "Yeah" and went right back to sleep. It has happened to us before ,not sure where the skunk is spraying, under the house or at the house. Anyway so our lives here in Clinton have been pretty uneventful for the most part except for those skunks, which I have yet to see. Oh and have any of you fallen as soon as you get out of bed in the morning? I really didn't realize my leg was asleep and step out of bed only to fall straight on my butt. I just started laughing and limping to get Chloe. I am not hurt but will test out my leg before I get out of bed again. Ha ha!!! Update on the kids: I forgot to say in the last post that they both are on an antibiotic for sinus infections, both are doing great now. I took Chloe in yesterday to have our nurse practitioner look at her eczema and they did give her some steroid cream Desonide and Atarax is for itching, it is like benadryl so I will hopefully not have to use it until her next flair up. I put one application on her after her bath last night and it is looking wonderful this morning. Still some redness but not anything close to what it was yesterday.

0 comments: