Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Merry Christmas from the Hudson's



I am not sending them out this year but this is the one I would have sent out. Chloe's birthday is coming up fast so I am just getting all that ready. When her invitations come in and are mailed out then I will show what they look like. I can't believe is she will be one is a little over a month. Ahhh....I will have a 1 year old and 2 year old that is insane!!!

My mom use to wear her hair like this in all her pictures so I tried with Chloe's and it worked! It was just really thin but so cute! I took a really cute video of her last night but it won't load right now for some reason. I will try later. Ohh and we received our first Christmas present from Joe's mom and dad. It is a laptop!!! I LOVE it! The kids love it too so I am having to keep them from banging on the keys. Thanks Kaye and James for the present. We love it!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, Chloe a year old, just doesn't seem right. Who is making your invitations, and were did you get that Christmas card? It is cute. I was really wanting to get some out but can't seem to get a good picture that I want to use, and don't really have the money to order them or mail them, so guess I will skip this year as well. A laptop is awesome. Did your other computer die? Be carerful with the laptop though, my girls banged on the keys and then pulled the spacebar key off. They come off lots easier than a normal keyboard. So did you get wireless internet?