Monday, December 7, 2009

Stephanies Wedding


One of my best friends got married this weekend in Benton. It was a beautiful winter wonderland wedding. She was beautiful and so was the family life center where she was married. They worked on it for many many hours. It looked like a tent , but it wasn't. She had like 16 or more real christmas trees, street lights, ice sculpture, and great food. Here are a few pictures from the rehersal and the wedding.

Me, Stephanie(bride) , Misty (roommate from Henderson)

Me and the Bride


Me and my husband


Christmas card?





Liam and I enjoying the food!


Jay, Jayci, and Kristen


This was yesterday after lunch with my grandparents


A few of the greatgrandkids and my parents and grandparents



1 comments:

Kristen said...

So those are cute pics. Would you mind e-mailing the one of our family to me? I think I like it better than the ones taken with my camera. Thanks!