Monday, September 13, 2010

20 Months










Chloe turned 20 months yesterday! I can't believe she will be 2 years old in 4 months. I might want to start thinking of party ideas for her. Anyway today I took her to the health department to get her stats and two shots. She only cried for a minute but they gave a coupon for free ice cream and she was happy then. They gave Liam one as well just because he was so good at the visit. I took them after we ate a good lunch and they each had about 4 licks before throwing them away...good thing I didn't waste any of our own money. So here are her stats today:

Weight 29 1/2 lbs
Height 33 1/2 inches
I looked it up on the growth chart at home and she is about 90% on both of those. I have come to the realization that Joe and I make big babies!!!

0 comments: