Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 2 and 3

Day 2 and 3 have been uneventful and she is still doing well. She had 2 accidents yesterday before nap and as soon as she woke up from nap. I didn't hear her waking up and she soaked her sheet. The only time she really doesn't like to potty is for Joe. I have no clue why but she doesn't want him to help her which makes for an interesting fit. Yesterday a friend told me to try vinegar to clear up Chloe's rash. So I did 1TBLS of vinegar to 1 cup of water and would blot that on her bottom and air dry. On a few spots it was cleared up by this morning but most of it was still there. But I now know to use that first if she starts to get a rash again.So anyway I took her in today to the doctor just to make sure it wasn't some kind of infection and she thinks it might have a little staph infection and yeast,but the over the counter cream wasn't working.With her eczema it makes her skin susceptible to anything. So now she has a prescription of bactraban(?) and some yeast cream. I can already tell a difference in the 2 applications today. Yay!! She told me I could still do the vinegar solution in between applications. Oh and while at the doctor she ask to go potty and did and before we left needed to go again and then we went got home after picking up her meds. So far the only accident today was while we were picking up Liam at his friends house she came running out saying " I  peepee and I don't like it" haha. It might take a while but I am loving not having to buy diapers!!! This weekend will be a test because we are driving to Bryant tonight and birthday party and football banquet so I am taking her plenty of outfits just incase.

0 comments: