Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Preschooler!!!!

Liam started preschool on September 6, 2011. He was so excited and couldn't wait to get there. Joe and I took him to his classroom and said goodbye. He said bye and that was that. I didn't cry(I know shocker for anyone that knows me). There wasn't a need to cry, I saw how happy he was to go to school. Liam only goes till 11:45 so it isn't a long day, but just enough for both of us to get use to him being gone. While he was gone Chloe would "text" Liam, when he got home he ask her what she had been doing and she said texting you! His response was "silly sister I can't bring a phone to school!" hahaha The only time I teared up was when I walked past his room and it was still clean!!! No legos or guys laying around for me to step on. As soon as he got home and ate(because he was starving) he played for a little while.







The first picture he colored was the school bus. I didn't believe he did this by himself because he would only use markers at home because using crayons hurt his arm. haha But today  he came home with the birds so I know he really did do these on his own. His teacher even wrote beautiful on his paper! His favorite thing about school is recess!! They have a memory verse they are to learn and he has already learned it Genisis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Also they are working on "I i"...he already knew that would but not the sound  so it makes me proud of what all he is already learning. Chloe is getting one on one time with me now, which is just what we needed so I will do a post on her in the next few days.

0 comments: